Gas-Mechanical locomotive #2 was made at the Vulcan Iron Works of Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.
It was probably originally powered with a Ford “Model T” automobile motor and hood assembly.
It has been repowered with a 1950-60’s era Chevrolet 283 cu in engine linked to a two speed Powerglide transmission.
Rear axle is gear driven and front axle through side rods.
Clark’s purchased it in 1964 from the Granite Quarry in Barry Vermont.