- The White Mountain Central Railroad is located inside the Clark’s Trading Post theme park
located on US Route 3 in Lincoln NH just off I-93.
- Tickets can be purchased at the train station which is also the theme park entrance.
- Our Engineer-for-the-Day program is now available.
It allows the participant to work with our friendly engineers in the Loco Cab in all aspects except actually running the passenger locomotive.
Under supervision, you will be ringing the bell. blowing the whistle, stoking the fire and other activities.
(subject to availability, excluding Sept 13-14, cost $75, contact 603-745-8913 ext.16 for info)
- Please check the train ride schedule to ensure they are running when you visit.
- The regular admission price includes all Clark’s Trading Post standard attractions.
The optional 45 minute guided Segway Safari ride through Wolfman territory is at additional cost.
All operable equipment is expected to be running. Locomotive and caboose rides should be available on a first come first served basis. Adults may operate a full-sized steam roller under supervision. Static displays of inoperable equipment.
The “Engineer for a day” program is suspended for that weekend.
The famous Wolfman is be back. Trains are normally pushed up the hill by our the rare Climax geared steam locomotive.
Home and News
Permanent link to this article: http://whitemountaincentralrr.com/